Thursday 26 December 2013

My Perfect Christmas Nail Picks

This Christmas I have found the two perfect festive glitter polishes, both of which I have been wearing almost non-stop this month.

The first is from OPI's recent Mariah Carey Holiday collection. My Favorite Ornament is a white gold, small cut glitter, which is opaque in two or three coats. This polish looks even better on than in the picture, and I catch myself staring at my nails every time I wear it, and it lasts for almost a week with minimal chipping on me.


The second nail polish was from last years winter collection. Essie's Leading Lady is a red glitter with a darker red base. The only down side to this polish is that the jelly-like base of the polish can lead to it peeling and chipping after a few days on the nails.
I hope everyone is having a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment