Sunday 7 September 2014

Bring on the Berry!







For me this time of year is when I start rocking the berry lips. They're an autumn staple for me and I have four I'm already obsessed with this year!

Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie- This one was a favourite from last year, and is definitely one to ease you into berry lips. The moisturising formula of the lip butters leaves a light wash of colour on your lips in an almost 'your lips but better' way, and is great for everyday wear!

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in 17 Rose In Tension-  Another favourite from last year, and a lipstick I think was well worth its price tag. It has more of a pink tone than the others, and has a glossy finish. I think this is great for making you look more awake when you're only wearing basic makeup; foundation, concealer, and mascara, and also looks great on a night out.

Soap and Glory's Super-colour fabulipstick in Pom Pom- This is a lipstick I don't think I've ever heard people talking about, but they should be! It's a creamy matte lipstick which isn't drying on the lips, and lasts for absolutely ages. Seriously, this lipstick lasts for hours, even through eating, drinking, and talking!

Topshop Beguiled- I haven't had this one for long, but it's already the one I've worn most this year! It may look a bit scary in the tube, but can be dabbed onto the lips with your fingers to give a light wash of colour, and of course applied straight onto the lips in all its vampy, berry glory! I can't wait until we're well into autumn so I can wear it all the time!

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment