Monday 9 March 2015

Love Rouge Bakery





Last weekend in between browsing a couple of the local charity shops near use we stopped for a spot of tea and cake at Love Rouge Bakery in Leeds. 
The front counter was filled with a variety of delicious looking cakes, cupcakes and tray bakes making it almost impossible to choose what to order. 
I ended up going for the chocolate peanut butter cupcake which was definitely as good as it looked, and my friend went for a giant slice of carrot cake which was equally as good. 


I can't wait to go back and try something of their breakfast and lunch menus, and will definitely be ordering some cakes to go for when I head home this Easter!

If you're looking for a Mother's Day treat they also do afternoon tea for only £15 per person which would make a great gift!

So if you're ever in the area, I'd definitely recommend checking it out!

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment