Friday 28 March 2014

Spring Nail polish picks

Spring means it's time for pinks and purples. Out with dark colours and in with the bright.  Here's a few of my favourites for this spring.


My first pick is Essie Splash of Grenadine. A beautiful fuscia magenta.


Next is Essie Watermelon, an amazing pinkish red.


Essie Bikini So Teeny is a periwinkle purple with a subtle shimmer, and is a polish that looks amazing with a tan.


Essie Lapis of Luxury is such a unique blue, and is such a flattering shade on so many skin tones.


Essie Mint Candy Apple, a classic shade. The perfect mint green. I can't wait to get my hands on Essie's Fashion Playground which is another beautiful mint colour.


OPI Innie Minnie Mighty Bow, is a pinkish red with subtle silver and pink shimmer look it.


OPI Live.Love.Carnaval is an amazing coral pink, which is a very flattering shade.


OPI Kiss Me I'm Brazillian is a bright pink, with a pastel neon finish, making it bright but more wearable than a traditional neon.


OPI If You Moust You Moust is similar to Kiss Me I'm Brazillian but a cooler toned pink. I always get lots of compliments when I wear this shade.


OPI You're Such A Budapest. This polish has been a favourite of mine since it came out last spring and is a beautiful periwinkle purple, with subtle shimmer in the bottle, but it doesn't show us as shimmery on the nails.


Next is a neutral, OPI My Vampire Is Buff, this is a beautiful opaque cream/off white which creates such a flattering polished look.


My final pick is OPI Chasing Rainbows, this polish is a dupe for OPI Rainbow Connection, and is a mix of silver and multicoloured mixed sized glitters.

Happy Spring 
Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment