Thursday 20 March 2014

Springtime Favourite Lip Products


In the Spring the colours that I wear on my lips change from dark, vampy colours, to light and bright ones, this year is no exception. 

See what I'm liking at the moment after the jump.
 


(Left to right: NYX Butter gloss in Peach Cobbler, Rimmel Apocalips in Aurora, Rimmel Apocalips in Stella, Revlon Lacquer Balm in Femme Fatale, Maybelline lipstick in Coral Tonic)


(Left to right: Revlon Balm Stain in Rendezvous, Revlon Balm Stain in Honey, Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon, Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie, YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in 17 Rose In Tension, MAC matte lipstick in Lady danger)


NYX Butter gloss Peach Cobbler, this is a thick gloss with a buttery texture as the name would imply, in a beautiful coral, peach colour.


Revlon lipgloss in 


Rimmel Apocalips in Aurora, this is an opaque pinkish, red lip lacquer, with the shine of a gloss and the pigmentation of a lipstick, and amazing staying power.


Rimmel Apocalips in Stella, this is a beautiful neon pink, red, much brighter than Aurora, with the same amazing finish. 


Revlon lacquer balm in Femme Fatale. I have always been a fan of the original Revlon Blam Stains, and the new Lacquer balms have lived up to my expectations. They have almost as good a staying power as the stains and have a beautiful almost glossy finish.


Maybelline lipstick in Coral Tonic. This was my most worn lip product last summer and I've been itching to start wearing it again. This lipstick is such a flattering coral, and has a great moisturising feel to it and doesn't make my lips feel dry at all. 


Revlon Balm Stain in Rendezvous. This is an amazing stain which can be built up to create a glossy coral orange, or worn lightly to give a wash of colour.



Revlon Balm Stain in Honey, this is another of my most worn lip colours, and is what I would class as a natural colour on me. It's a beautiful mauve, pink, which looks like your lips but better.


Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon this is a bright pinkish red, which has a great moisturising feel to it and can build up for bold pigmentation.


Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie, this is a colour I wear pretty much all year round, it's a beautiful berry colour which builds up easily.


YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Rose In Tension, this is very very similar to the lip butter in Berry Smoothie, a beautiful pink berry colour, and this specific lipstick smells amazing too!


Finally my last favourite is MAC's Lady Danger. This is a matte orange, red lipstick which looks amazing on all skin tones. The only downside to this lipstick is that it can be a bit drying, and I always exfoliate my lips before wearing it.

Happy Spring everyone. Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment