Friday 31 October 2014

10 Minute Morning Makeup




Sleep can be a hard thing to come by when you're a student, and late nights and early morning lectures mean I want to spend as little time getting ready as I can, but still look put together.

First thing's first for me is moisturiser, I always start with this before I dry my hair. This way it has a chance to sink into my skin as I'm drying my hair, before I start on my makeup.

Clinique's Even Better Foundation has been a long time favourite for me, it has a fresh looking finish and provides just the right amount of coverage without looking cakey. 

Next is concealer. I've been loving the Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer and Maybelline's Fit Me concealer for covering up under eye circles and blemishes.

Add a bit of blush and some mascara and I'm pretty much ready to go! For blush I've been loving Benefit's Coralista, which is a beautiful shimmery peach, and my two mascara favourites recently have been MaxFactor's Clump Defy, and Clinique's High Impact Mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment