Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Years Nails!




For New Years and also for Christmas I think there's nothing that can beat a bit of glitter or shimmery nail polish. I've narrowed it down to six of my favourite's to decide between for this year!

OPI Rose of Light a mix of rose gold and iridescent multi-sized glitter that looks great over pretty much any colour.
OPI My Favourite Ornament is a fine cut silvery gold glitter which I've alternated with every other time I've painted my nails this Christmas and was what I had on last year.
OPI First Class Desires is a new one from this year's Christmas collaboration and is a purple with distinctive gold shimmer running through it.
W.I.P Glittersticks is an iridescent silver topcoat that makes a great accent nail.
Barry M Silver Multi-glitter is probably my favourite Barry M, it can be built up to full opacity but also looks great as one coat over another colour.
Barry M Jingle Bells is a red and gold mixed glitter that was limited edition this Christmas and is definitely the most festive option.

Have a great New Years!
Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment