Sunday 17 May 2015

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks





When I was in New York over Easter of course I had to make a visit or two into Sephora to have a look at the brands that are harder to get in England. One of the brands I was really excited to have a look at was the Kat Von D line as I'd heard good things about it.

I only got a couple of things but based on what I did get I'd definitely try more. The Tattoo liner is incredible and makes drawing the perfect cat eye so much easier!

The other thing I picked up were a couple of the Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks and these things are amazing! The two shades I got are Bachelorette a pinkish red, and Bauhau5 a deep berry colour.
For me if it comes to bright or bold lipsticks I definitely prefer them to be matte because they're less fuss and tend to last longer and these lipsticks are no exception.

The applicator makes them easy to apply, and once they dry they really are not moving. The lasting power is incredible and they don't smudge at all. They are a little bit drying, but I think thats the case with most matte lipsticks.

So if you're heading to the States any time soon I'd definitely pick some of these up!

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment