Sunday 31 May 2015

Monthly roundup: May




May has been a very busy and fairly stressful month for me, as I'm sure it has been for a lot of students. But, here's a roundup of a few things I've been loving this past month.

The Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask. When I'm stressed its nice to take a couple hours off from working to pamper myself, and this is my go to face mask for when I feel like a little TLC. It's a self-warming clay mask they opens my pores and leaves my skin feeling really clean and soft. Just a warning though, it doesn't taste good if you get it in your mouth.

As a bit of a post exam treat my friend and I whipped up a batch of these double chocolate cookies, and they were the perfect reward for nearly being finished with exams and definitely a recipe to try if you're in the need for a sugar fix.

Jane the Virgin recently started on E4 and I'm loving it. I kind of reminds me Ugly Betty, and is a light hearted comedy about a Catholic girl who gets artificially inseminated by a medical accident. 

The perfect trio. Earlier this month I was talking about the Nails inc. The New White collection, and I'm still as obsessed with them now as I was then. In fact I ended up buying a third colour from the collection, Whitehall, which is an off white peachy-pink. I'm definitely still in love with this nail polish collection that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment