Sunday 24 May 2015

Models Own: Sarong Wrap




When it comes to summer there is nothing better than a bit of bright nail polish. That's why when I first saw swatches of Models Own's second polish for tans collection, I knew I'd have to find them to check them out.

Tracking them turned out to be very difficult task, they were almost all gone every time I looked for them in Superdrug. When I finally did find a few left in stock I decided to pick up Sarong Wrap.

Sarong Wrap is quite obviously yellow, but I don't have a problem with that. If you can't wear yellow nail polish in the summer when can you? It may not be to everyone's tastes but I for one love it. It has a great formula and isn't streaky at all, which can be a problem with yellows I've found.

So if you do manage to find them I'd definitely recommend picking some of them up and giving it a go!

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment