Wednesday 3 June 2015

Aloha From OPI



I decided it was time for me to step away from the off-whites and pastels that have been on my nails for pretty much the past two months now and switch it up with something brighter. So on my nails this week is Aloha from OPI from their recent Spring/Summer 2015 Hawaii collection.

Aloha from OPI is a bold red-coral which I think is really flattering and makes me look fairly tanned even though I'm not, and that's always a good thing. This polish is pretty much opaque in one coat but I usually go for two because I think it makes it last a bit longer.
 I've tried a few of the shades from this collection and they're all winners! I'm pretty much always pleased with whatever OPI brings out and this of course is no exception. 

Hopefully the bright colours might bring the bright weather with it!

If you want to see my post on This Color's Making Waves also from this collection click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment