Sunday 21 June 2015

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner




When I was in New York over Easter the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner was one of the things I picked up in Sephora because I'd heard rave reviews about it! 

I am definitely not the best at doing winged eyeliner but this liner pen makes it so easy to do it and make it look good! The tip of the liner is really fine which makes it easy to draw a wing or line along the lash line. 
The shade Trooper that I got is a jet black (I'm not sure if they do any other colours), its got great pigmentation which means you don't have to go over the line more than once for it to stand out. Another great thing is that it lasts all day, even if you're constantly touching or rubbing your eyes like I do, you don't end up with eyeliner smudged across your face and looking like a panda by the end of the day.

If you're headed to the States any time soon I'd definitely pick one of these up and give it a try. I don't know what I'm going to do when mine runs out because literally nothing else compairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment