Sunday 14 June 2015

Pamper night essentials










Now that exams are officially over it means a pamper night it is store, and here are a few of my essentials:

I like a good bubble bath on a pamper night and my favourite bath product is definitely the Lush Comforter bubble bar, I love the scent and its great at producing lots of bubbles that last in the bath.

The next thing I like to do on a pamper night it a face mask, and as I mentioned in my monthly roundup post a couple of weeks ago, my favourite is the Body Shop Warming Mineral Mask. It's a clay mask, and what I love about it is it doesn't dry on the skin so it's so much easier to take off than most clay masks, and it leaves my skin feeling great!

I wear glasses and contact lenses so my eyes can get pretty tired, and one thing I love for when they are are the Anatomicals Puffy The Eye Bag Slayer Wake Up Under Eye Patches. They're gel patches that feel really cooling and refreshing under the eyes. They're especially good if they've been in the fridge for a white before using.

I am a nail polish addict so if I paint my nails on a pamper night, and I usually do, I love finishing it all off using the Essie Apricot Care Cuticle Oil. It smells great and helps my nails stay strong and moisturised.


No comments:

Post a Comment