Sunday 28 June 2015

Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Shadow




I picked up the Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Shadow in Gemstone from Smashbox way back in the start of the year and I loved it straight away.

Gemstone is a beautiful mauve/bronze which is a colour that's right up my street. When they say they have fifteen hour wear they really mean it! I can put this on first thing in the morning and it still looks like I've just applied it at the end of they day, it usually last much longer than my foundation does. I personally prefer them over any other cream eyeshadows or eyeshadow bases I own.

I usually wear it on its own, but recently I've been using it as a base underneath my Nude Dude Palette from the Balm (see my complete review of it here). I'm particularly loving it under the shade flirty at the moment, which is a really unique purple and gold duo-chrome, and it makes the shade look even more beautiful!


Left: Gemstone on its own
Right: Gemstone with Flirty layered on top

So if you're browsing the Smashbox counter anytime soon I'd definitely pick one up, I might need to investigate the other colours they have for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment