Friday 20 June 2014

Body Shop Vitamin E Cool BB Cream

For a long time, the Body Shop's Vitamin E range has been one of my favourites, and recently I've been trying out the Vitamin E Cool BB cream. This product retails for £10, and is available online and instores.


I've tried it a few times now and can't manage to work into my skin so it looks nice. I find that once applied it sinks in and exaggerates the pores and lines of my skin, and leaves my skin looking patchy. I've tried applying it with my fingers, my real techniques stippling brush, and also the expert face brush, with the same patchy result each time. It also seems to almost ball up along the jaw and hair line instead of blending out. Not a good look!

I've also found the colouring of this BB cream to be off, it appears very orange, even on my currently more tanned skin, and can't be blended out to make it more wearable. 



Overall I was really disappointed my this product. I'm such a huge fan of a lot of the other products in this range, especially the intense moisture cream, so this was such a disappointing product. 

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment