Saturday 21 June 2014

NOTD: OPI Life Gave Me Lemons


This is my first foray into the world of yellow nail polish, and a daring one at that. Life Gave Me Lemons is from this year's OPI neon collection, which I currently only have in the mini's but after testing them out, am planning on buying a fair few of them in the full size. This yellow is a bright neon, highlighter yellow, though it does have a slight lime green undertone in certain lights. I was worried this wouldn't suit my skin tone, but I am so happily surprised by how this looks! I'm in love!

For those not in the US or North America where OPI is fairly easy to get your hands on, I would definitely suggest looking on Amazon and ebay, it makes them so much easier (and cheaper) to get your hands on!

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment